6 comments
  1. Hi Shruti! Can you do a hair tutorial? Like the one on your head, the mini braid. I can't get to do it, since you can do it and avoid the frizzy hair( I get that when I do braid, after keeping it for hours), so can you do it? All the love, S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi shruti can you do a nail tutorial??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shruti PLEASEEE do the side braided ponytail tutorial!�� Please! The one that you always wear on your head when going to school! Pleaseee its too elegant and pretty pleaseeee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hai girls! Thanks for the great suggestions! I’ve got lots of great stuff planned for the weeks ahead on this blog, and they aren’t always tutorials... but I’ll definitely try to do the ones that you suggested! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. hiiii shruti i could not find your make up videos on youtube could u send me the link tq very much

    ReplyDelete